This is an exciting group made up of the children starting school. The groups start in the 5th term and offers the children some real school experiences.
• Attending stay and play sessions at the local school with the reassurance of their key worker
• Role play school area with school uniform, books, and writing equipment
• Group work where the children develop skills such as starting and maintaining a conversation. Sharing and taking turns and asking for help
• Practicing changing for PE
• Developing the early stages for reading and writing
We also have a friend called Stardust who can come to stay with the children for a week's holiday. Stardust brings a suitcase full of fun and has a special book for you to record and share your galactic adventures.